'96 Jetta seats need to be replaced

I have a '96 Jetta and I want to know what other years and vw models seats will fit. I don't want to do any modifying of the rails and such, just want to put them in and bolt them down. I want to replace both the front and back seats so that they match. I found a '93 Passat GL in the wrecking yard that has a near perfect interior. At least I think it's a '93; manufacture date is 5/92. Anyway, will those seats fit my Jetta? Any and all help will be most appreciated.

Thanx, Steve

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night"--Bette Davis in "All About Eve"

Reply to
Oeberon