99 Saab 93 water in boot

Hi all !

I'm getting a wet patch in the right hand side of my boot. After it has been raining water collects in the hatch and when I lift it, it runs out - well down on to the right speaker.

Before I start taking it apart any common place to start looking?

TIA

Neil

Reply to
Neil

If it's just running off the outside of the hatch, then I think it's a design feature - particularly if you have the Aero spoiler :o(

If it's really getting in when the hatch is shut, then it might be the "shark fin" mobile aerial. On mine, the aerial has perished and rainwater runs around on the top of the headlining until it finds a way down. I really must sort it out, but it only does it when it really p1sses down.

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin Stamp