Airbag Warning

I have a SAAB 9-5, 2.3 eco 1998. The warning triangle has come on the fascia and the words Air Bag.

Does anyone know how this can be diagnosed and repaired.

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Full spec

I could be way off here - but I had this on a loan car from the dealer the other day - when I handed the car back he said it was due to a friction type connection between the seat and the car body that the airbag system used to comminucate with was not connecting correctly - he indicated that it was not a big problem to fix

see the dealer

Reply to
Derek Wright