Ping Grunff

Salutations:

What is your take on the 84 Jag XJ6?..

I've run into an orphan in *very* good shape body wise that appears to need a good tune up and which might be had fairly inexpensively if I'm willing to chance it. They are not a very rare car here..

130,000km - shocks definitely soft - idles rough, oil gauge is dead - but it's all straight and appears to have been very well looked after before a long storage.. Engine sounds fine and doesn't smoke.. May need brake service - but again - looks like it was in storage for a while..
Reply to
Dexter J

Dexter J