Automatic Gear Box Oil Change

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to change the oil on a Saab 95 2.0L LPT Automatic Gear Box. It has a dip stick but I cant find a drain plug?

Any info would be great!

Reply to
ray.bonner

Can't tell you for sure but I know that with a lot of automatics, you have to drop the pan.

Is there a reason you are changing it? If you talk to most transmission mechanics, they recommend leaving it alone unless there has been an issue.

Reply to
still just me

Hi,

No reason, the car has done 110,000 miles and i couldn't remember it having ever been done and thought that it had to be changed at some point in its life!

Thanks for that I will leave well alone!

Kind Regards

Reply to
ray.bonner