beautiful '91 turbo conv.

I happened to spy a beautiful 1991 red 900 turbo convertible for sale at a dealership in eastern Pennsylvania. I was amazed at its condition-- it looks like it just rolled out of the factory: zero undercarriage rust, totally pristine interior (including no cracks in dash, no visible wear on seats). It only had around 60k miles on it.

I mention this in case anyone here can offer it a good home. Email me if you want to know what dealership it's at.

And no, I don't work for the dealership in question. This is just a public service announcement :)

John

Reply to
John B

John, Yes I am looking for a nice Classic 900 Conv. I also live in Eastern Pa. Email me the info. My email is: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Thanks, Oscar

Reply to
Oscar Johnson

John:

How much were they asking? I just bought a 1992 900 turbo, and want to make myself feel good :) I think I got a deal.

Reply to
madison41

$8000 (only 60k miles).

Looks like they still have it.