Comfort Closing - Not

Picked up a new 93 convertible yesterday after seeing the demo car back in September. We ordered comfort closing after seeing it on the demo car but when we got the car yesterday it only has comfort opening. So we can only open the roof and windows with the key fob, not close them. i would have said that closing would have been more useful.

Anyway, does anybody know when this was changed on UK models and is there a work around to get it working ?

TIA

Rob

Reply to
Rob S

Whats the dealers response? Sounds like a programming issue, should be easy to fix using tech2.

-- Why not give the forums a try?!

Murphwiz

Dealer response was as you might expect. They said that they'd never seen it do that, but another dealer said that the early cars did it.

Reply to
Rob S

Hey buddy, just jog your lazy butt out there in the pouring rain at 2AM (when you thought you could leave it open all night but Mother Nature decided otherwise) and stop whining about a "comfort close". It's all part of the "convertible experience".

:-)

Reply to
Bob