Delivery Times

My quest for a new 9-5 gets ever closer. What is the timescale from order to delivery?

Reply to
Dave

If you are in the USA and the dealer does not have the exact car in stock that you want, they can try and find it at another dealer and work out a swap with them. Most dealers should be willing to do this. If they can't find what you want, you'll have to wait until Sept or Oct for a 2005 model. The plants in Sweden are on "Holiday", vacation to us while they retool the factories for the new 2005 models

Reply to
Kevin Brewer

Thanks Kevin .... Forgot to say I'm in the UK...

Reply to
Dave