dome light poltergeist (c900)

I noticed an interesting feature of my 1992 900s tonight: the random and unbidden operation of the dome light. It seems to be turning itself on and off while I drive, seemingly at random. The switch is, as usual, in positing "1" (i.e. on when door opens). Any thoughts as to where I should look in tracking this down? Could it be corrosion in the switch itself, or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks, John

Reply to
John B

Try pulling the door switches and working some contact cleaner through them

- cheap options first! Cheers

Reply to
hippo