gas tank warranty on 93 F150

My tanks stopped working correctly, dealer wouldnt give me a straight answer but Ford Customer serice, in Detroit told me tanks were warranted 12 years/150,000 miles, dealer then replaced them at 100,000 2 years ago. 18,000 miles. 2 years later they failed again, the dealer charged me over 500 to fix them, and I cant get a reply from customer service on the phone as to why I had to pay this time. Seems like a faulty design, part or repair, and I am out. Plus the truck had a slow starting, dealer replaced the battery and belt, 2 weeks later the truck died and it cost me 220 to replace the starter. Plus I had to have it towed, luckily I have AAA. Does anyone know the online address for Ford customer service?

Reply to
Patrick Keenoy

You think Ford should fix your 93 with 120,000 miles on it? The idea that they should foot the bill to repair your starter with 120,000 miles on it makes me laugh. I guess 5 years from now and 175,000 miles on the truck you will want them to fix it under warranty?

Reply to
Scott

Tell me about the tank warranty. I just replaced the rear on my 93 F150 and the front tank leaks too. Both have rusted thru.

Reply to
al