FA: A couple of miscellaneous Saab items (Ebay, Sydney .au)

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of miscellaneous Saab items listed for sale on Ebay:

- Saab 4-Stud Wheel Centres Complete Set ! (1)

- Manual Gear Shift Knob for Older Saab 900 !!! (1)

These items are located in Sydney, Australia. The sale currency is Australian dollars. I will ship world-wide.

Regards,

Craig.

-- Guru Will Sellit! ** 'sunrk' on Ebay ** | Get Back on Track at the Sun Shack Craig Dewick - aka the one4sun! |

or
Main info website at
+------------------------------------- SRK's Ebay Shop is now available at

The One4Sun - GWS