Florida Saabs

I have accepted a job in Ocala, Florida and will be moving driving down in my 1999 9-5 sometime in October. Just in time to avoid the snow here in western New York. :-)

I see there are two Saab dealerships in Orlando, about an hour or so from Ocala. Does anyone here have any input/recommendations/horror stories regarding their service departments? Or better yet, any independents to be recommended in or around the Ocala area?

Thanks, Phil

Reply to
Phil D.

Phil:

Continental Imports in Gainesville is good. I have taken my 9000 there many times. Gainesville is only 35 miles north of Ocala. I am told there is another good Saab repair shop in gainesville.

Raj

Reply to
gator_mech

This is good to hear, thanks very much. I will look them up when I get there.

Phil D.

Reply to
Phil D.