GPL

Hello,

I have just purchased a 9.5 of 2000 with 72000 km on the clock I am wondering whether it is worth to equip it with GPL. Any good advice ?

Xavier - France

Reply to
Xavier BASSELET

in article ci287p$ud0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.nordnet.fr, Xavier BASSELET at snipped-for-privacy@nordnet.fr wrote on 12/09/2004 20:32:

GPL?

Paul Halliday

Ever driven through France? You see quite a lot of petrol stations that sell GPL, nowadays at EUR 0,60 per liter, (as I noticed yesterday, which is quite expensive compared to Belgium or the Netherlands, where it averages 0,40/liter) but still quite a lot cheaper then regular petrol at 1,20...

And Xavier, a 9-5 from2000 runs quite well on LPG. Take a modern LPi installation, so Liquid Propine Injected, don't go cheap on the conversion, the investment will earn itself back anyway, but a crappy (=merde) installation can be as much as 1000 EURO cheaper, but might damage your engine and will certainly ruin your driving pleasure (as I had the mispleasure to find out the hard way...)

Nel

Reply to
Nel Frikandel

It's a French abbreviation. A good rule with those is to reverse the order of the letters and you will get the corresponding English abbreviation. Some minor deviations are possible, like SIDA AIDS

Reply to
th

in article e341d.103211$ snipped-for-privacy@newsc.telia.net, th at snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.se wrote on 12/09/2004 23:27:

Ah, okay - thanks for that. Keep us informed of your installation Xavier. Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

& in spanisch: OTAN = NATO
Reply to