Heated Seats

Now that winters approaching my '95 900SE drivers side seat is no longer wonderfully warming. The passenger side works - does anyone have any suggestions.

-- Robert Caudle

Reply to
Robert and Lisa

Check out

and search for "heated seats" - Havefun!

Craig

Reply to
C Sats

Unfortunately for you the most likely cause is that the repeated application of your butt has most likely broken one of the wires that make up the heating element grid in the seat bottom. You can take the seat apart and try to solder, or you can replace from Saab for a few hundred bucks. Myself, I put a blanket on the seat in the winter.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Hi

Did have same problem in my former car, it was seat wiring connectors under the seat that became partly unpluggen when cleaning/vacuming. Check for loose connectors under seat, and check fuse..

Anders

"Robert and Lisa" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
AU

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Robert and Lisa at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote on 19/11/2003 01:58:

Get Lisa to drive until it's warm enough, then take over the controls :) Or, try

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday