information about saab 900 turbo 1992

I know, I know - I am still without SAAB and I think I'm going through withdrawal.. :/ ..

Actually, friends and neighbors have been kindly loaning us cars as needed for quick runs to the stores and visits to local dealers to check the stock and I've had a chance to compare some other makes and models. I now feel even more strongly that the classic 9000T is still the best all round family sedan ever made. And not a one to be found anywhere around here this time of year.

Best wishes for the holiday season..

Reply to
Dexter J

in article snipped-for-privacy@news.cis.dfn.de, MeatballTurbo at snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com wrote on 08/12/2003 12:07:

That's exactly the spirit! You're bitten now, eh?

One final piece of advice: Don't get two. It always *sounds* like a good idea to have another for spares, but you'll end up spending all your money trying to make the spare roadworthy.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Would love either a clean 2.3 9000, or a 2 door 16v 900 Turbo. Luckily fate lends a hand, and has me living in a house where there isn't enough parting for a 3rd car much bigger than a small hatchback.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo