Light Panel Damage

Minor off today. Bumper, drivers front wing and bonnet.

Time to fire the mig up ;-)

Matt

Reply to
**-**

D'oh!

Wohoo!

Reply to
Grunff

120mph into a corner, understeer into oversteer into do I hit my mates bimma or put it gently on the grass followed by not so gently into the tyre wall. The bimma's a right mess ;-)

No sleep and burning underseal fumes makes Matt something something

Reply to
**-**

.. Go Crazy?..

Seriously - sorry to hear you pranged the rig. I haven't grabbed the shots from my Sony of my fatally wounded 9000 in the driveway yet - but trade you binarys when I get a moment.

Reply to
Dexter J

Don't mind if I do etc. etc. ;-)

Its not the first time and it won't be the last. I don't tend to fall off the track as much as I used to but it still happens occasionaly.

Nasty chap, what happened?

Reply to
**-**