Need salvaged Onstar Antenna and Mounting Assembly

2004 Saab 9-5 Aero. This model is equipped with analog Onstar equipment for which Onstar no longer provides service as of Jan. 2008. The antenna was hit and broke off. Now have to deal with a hole in the roof and don't want the headliner affected by moisture.

Don't want to buy a new antenna since there's no way to get service for this model. Anyone know a good salvage yard? I"ve looked online and contacted one salvage place but did not get a response.

Another option...anyone know a good reliable way to seal the hole that will keep out the water and won't look too bad? Thanks!

Reply to
SG

What country are you in?

Reply to
still just me

I'm in the U.S. Analog service support by Onstar ended Jan 1, 2008.

Reply to
SG

You could try goldwing:

Optionally, it's possible that all cars had the hole for the antenna but not the service... the dealer might have a dummy plug for the hole at a cheap price. It's also worth checking Ebay. If you find a junkyard listing lots of saab parts, email them and ask if they can get you what you want.

Reply to
still just me

Try Mile Hi Body Shop in Denver:

Tell them I sent you.'