neutral saftey switch

i can't believe this thing hasn't been recalled. I mean it happens to every saab and its damn expensive

Reply to
stephen.luchko

Every Saab? That's harsh. Not in any of my C900s or 99s, nor friends' ditto, nor any of the NGs, 9-3s, or 9-5s that friends own, nor even the odd 95 and 96 that I can remember from the past. Damn, they must all be defective! Cheers

Reply to
hippo

...nor in any one of the 7 SAABs I have owned over the years.

Reply to
Fred W

For those of us that have not been affected by this issue, (myself included) tell us what this problem is. I'm on my 4th & 5th Saab and have never heard of the problem.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Get a 5 speed.