Parts prices

There has been some significant price reductions on genuine parts for pre

1990 saab 900 and 9000 models at main dealers, EG, 900 front pads are now £15.00 a set, rear £9.00 per set, 9000 front £15..0 per set, 900 clutch kit £70.00, 900T, £100.00, 900 Cv joints £38.00, 9000CV joints £57.00, Head sets £40.00, Radiators £100.00, 900 lower joints £14.00, cv gaiters £6.91etc. But an air filter for a 95 has gone up to a staggering £26.43. HTH Tom, Saabtech.
Reply to
Tom

Wow! Those are *very* good prices.

Reply to
Grunff

Thats what I thought. Although, just having had the ball joints done by an indy at £28 each + labour (and they were £2 each cheaper than they expected) two weeks ago bites a little.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Lats time I bought a set (about a year ago) I paid around £20 each - and they were pattern parts!

Reply to
Grunff

I think these guys use genuine Saab parts. pretty decent in my experience of the jobs they have done. Camchain Tensioner Wheelbearing balljoints fitting the Gaz shocks that I supplied for the rear.

I even asked them to give the bushes front and rear a check over and didn't get a "To be on the safe side" type response to get additional work out of me.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo