Where to get new genuine VW parts without paying stealer dealer prices?

As per header, I am looking for brake discs and pads for my golf mk IV. I am only interested in genuine VW parts but want to know where the best value suppliers are so I can avoid lining the stealer dealers....

Regards Stephen.

Reply to
stephenten

gsf offer oem parts , no such thing as genuine vw disc and pads all made by subcontractors , who supply he aftermarket anyway

Reply to
steve robinson

GSF offer parts from a variety of manufacturers, but don't actually tell you who they are. Just "Standard" or "Premium".

Mister Auto do, though - picking one of the diesel engine specs at random, they list ATE, Bolk, Bosch, Brembo, Delphi or TRW.

Of those, I'd avoid Bolk, but go for any of the others. Hell, any or all of them will supply OEM.

Reply to
Adrian

Ditto eurocarparts will sell you them, Pagid also did OEM bits.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

only interested in genuine VW parts but want to know where the best value suppliers are so I can avoid lining the stealer dealers....

If you want genuine parts in a genuine box, then TPS:

but as others have said, the likes of GSF or Euro will sell you ATE Brembo or Pagid, all of which have been OEM suppliers, so it's the same thing.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Now ordered my discs and pads for all four corners from VWS online,

The stealer dealers wanted £218.96... VWS Online wanted £123.42

So I call that a great result.

Cheers all.

Reply to
Stephen H

But are they the 'genuine' VW parts you asked about?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)