Re: 2000 9-5 High Beam Wiring-FIXED

Hello,

> Just found the answer to my own question. If you have this problem (Left > High Beam not working and Blue "HiBeam" light on dash does not illuminate) > checkout
which > decribed the fix as:> > Pop off the orange relay cover, and resolder the connections along the > edge of the circuit board. > > I just did this and my problem appears to be fixed. Don't know how long > it will last but suspect for a while. Could add some foam when putting > the relay back together to dampen any vibration that fracture the solder > joints but I haven't yet. When it breaks again, I'll do that. > > Hope this helps someone else! A new relay cost between $89 and $159 > dollars based on my search with google.

Not to mention $90 per-labor hour the the local Saab dealer charges and, you never know how competant the mechanics are... :)

Reply to
Jasper Witt