re: cupholders

While I do understand your point, my dog is young, in good running shape, does not smell bad or have halitosis, and has *no* stones (as we had him neutered last year) ;-)

But I would bet that I may not smell (ahem) minor traces of cigar smoke as I as you say am immersed in it regularly. I actually find it somewhat appealing anyway...

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

I do have the rear seat up but don't have a cargo shelf in the hatchback so it would be easy for something to fly over the top of the back (and then the front) seat in the event of an accident.

-- Christian

Save Darfur --

Vision (Darfur) --
(Sudan) --