Re: Handbrake

Hi All,

> > Please explain the procedure for setting the had brake so that is

. . . and your car is a . . . ?

/Robert

Reply to
Robert Brown

Don't know about Malcolm, but I have a '91 9000 SE that has just those symptoms. All I will add is that my garage keeps the old girl running (197k miles so far...) on as tight a budget as possible, and has not replaced the handbrake cable. Can this be a factor?

Thanks Julian

Reply to
jmay

1992 9000S Very sorry about that.