Re: Is there any way we can block that paranoid twit?

I use Outlook Express which allows one to "Block sender" - it works until they use a new address. Greta

Reply to
Greta

Thank you Greta.

That worked.

Graham, I do not know what you mean by turtill. Is that his name? In the posts, he is refered to as Mr. Brooks.

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

There's someone else cross-posting in here called turtill. Not the same guy it seems.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Greta, Is there a way of blocking cross posts in outlook express? If I want to read about Saab I come here, F1 I go to a F1 group, DIY...guess what a DIY group. Nothing relevant to more than say four groups could possibly be posted in one post surely?

Blocking senders is ok, but these nuters keep changing identity, location etc. Deleting cross posters filter out loads of crud, but I can't see how to do it in Outlook Express.

Thanks

Al

Reply to
Al

thanks for tip greta. will put it to good use. (meant to reply to group earlier. I got click happy)

rod

Reply to
Rod H

Only by blocking sender for each NG that you use. Greta

Reply to
Greta

If your newsreader has that limitation, choose one which does not.

Reply to
Dave Hinz