What is this M15 Persecution stuff?

The multiple posts by this M15 Persecution and the Tuning stuff is crazy. Is there nothing we can do so they don't waste our time and space here? Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

All you can do is block the nitwit in your newsreader program. He's crossposting and pissing off people all over the net.

MD

Reply to
markshere2

Block him (and all the other nitwits) and then DON'T reply to their post's (like a/c stuff and tuner stuff... It's software generating the post's, so they don't see it... The only time I see it is when it get's replied to.... Like here.

The multiple posts by this M15 Persecution and the Tuning stuff is

Reply to
Jeff Rice

how exactly can we block them?

Reply to
Larkylou

depends on your newsreader program.

In Outlook Express, Message Menu, there is an option to Block Sender. Works for email and newsgroups.

Mark

Reply to
markshere2

What kind of e-mail program are you running? What kind of newsreader are you running? MS Outlook Express you can go to Messages in the top toolbar and select Block Sender...

"Larkylou" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Comcast.net and google for the newsgroup

Reply to
Larkylou

Cool - Outlook Express removed all his posts from my screen, too!

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII (got all my dash lights working today!) 62 Lark Daytona Convertible (yes, kept it after all)
Reply to
Dan Kay

If your using Thunderbird open one of them up, right click on the senders address, then click "create filter from message", leave the defaults as they are and click "OK".

Now the only time you should see those messages is when someone replies to them.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt