Re: return of the classic saab from C.1975-1992?

> "likelihood"? FFS, have you ever considered learning to drive? >

In all 'likelihood', Kev is a more experienced and better driver than you. He drives interstate semis for a living. He probably drives more miles in a couple of days than you would in month.

Reply to
Marty

Marty gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Now I'm _really_ scared.

Reply to
Adrian

In all likelihood, he's a better semi driver. Since he self admits to driving cars which handle like the aforementioned semi, he's not qualified to participate in this discussion.

Reply to
me

me gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Since I've never driven anything bigger than a 3.5t van...

Reply to
Adrian