Re: return of the classic saab from C.1975-1992?

a. Not everyone lives in the city

No, they don't, but when you're out in the sticks and can see a car on a side road from 5 miles away it's hardly an issue, right?

b. You don't have to stop or really even slow all that much in order > to take a quick glance to make sure some idiot is not about to run the > red. It's saved me before.

Saved you from what?

Are you seriously telling me that you slow to some degree at *every* intersection when you have the right of way?

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:12:55 +1100, "Noddy" wrote nothing of significance:

I think you missed the part where I mentioned that I've grown weary of you.

Reply to
me

And still you keep replying. How remarkably clever....

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy