Re: Saab prices in Sweden / Swedish dealers

I'm looking for Swedish Saab dealers' websites, especially those from

> Stockholm to compare Saab prices.

Are you just looking for dealers or are you also interested in buying directly from the owner? It would also help if you could provide more information about what you're looking for. New or used? What price range?

I'd also be thankful for a link to any > other swedish website presenting Saab prices in Sweden. Do you know any? > I've tried to seek with Google but had no luck.

I have a few suggestions, but the sites are in Swedish so they may be of limited use. While it's not a swedish site

may be of use. Try
you should get it in English.

Reply to
Staffan V

Staffan V wyskrobal(a):

I'd like to buy Saab 9-3 (this new edition), only new one. As I live in the north of Poland, it's easy for me to get to Stockholm by a ferry. I'm wondering if it would be cheaper to buy a new Saab in Sweden than in Poland.

I could find no new Saab from Sweden. I guess this site is rather for used cars.

I have an idea. You've mentionded that you know sites in Swedish. Could you please check out the price for me? I'm interested in Saab 9-3 2.0t (175 PS) VECTOR with standard equipment. You can give me the price in the Swedish currency or Euros - it doesn't matter. You're very helpful, thanks.

Reply to
Bartek Gliniecki

"Bartek Gliniecki" skrev i meddelandet news:bf3c1m$6oa$ snipped-for-privacy@news.onet.pl...

Why go to Stockholm?

We have Saabdealers in South Sweden as well! It´s not far from Poland. Go to

and have a look.You have the telephonenumbers on this page:
luck!

/B

Reply to
Blacksmith

Blacksmith wyskrobal(a):

Thanks! You helped me a lot. Now I know what are the prices ranges for Saab in Sweden. Now I have to think if I would be cheaper to buy Saab in Sweden (including taxes and other tolls). Again: thank you! :)

Reply to
Bartek Gliniecki