[off topic] Dates of previous warm weather in UK?

Does anyone recall what the dates were for the previous warm and sunny spell weather we had earlier this year?

Is there a website where I can see this sort of thing by viewing a chart showing UK weather temperatures over a period like a month.

Reply to
Andrew

Try

Brimstone

Hi. I am the OP. Like a lot (all?) of the regular weather sites this one shows mainly forecasts.

If you are a commercial customer I think you can buy a historical weather data rom the Met Office.

Reply to
Andrew

Try

E.g. for London last July go to

The data goes back to 1996

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Steel

Is this what you are looking for? :-

You may also find the following of help:-

Howard Neil

Practically all of June, in Hampshire at least :-) The only real interruptions were the 13th/14th, between the 18th and 21st, and

26th/27th. Also in May, the 3rd and 4th and between the 9th-12th inclusive.

Nick

Reply to
nick150971