Recent videoclip of Turbo

Hi, Recently i saw a link to a videoclip of a Turbo (C900 afair) in here.

The clip showed the instruments, and the windscreen, and in particular it showed the lag from flooring to where the car actually started mooving.

Anyone still have the link, as i lost it, and it is not more available on my server?

Thanx in advance!

Reply to
Thomas Petersen

Hi,

I happen to still have it although i do not have the link, i can email it to you if you wish its around 4.1 meg

Tx

Reply to
vhcolc

That sounds good :o)

You can just use the address i am using here.

Thank you very much! Thomas Petersen "vhcolc" skrev i en meddelelse news:40b33f58$0$3035$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Reply to
Thomas Petersen