Replacing a front fender (wing)...

Hi,

How much does it cost for replacing a front left fender ? How much time ? How much for spare parts ?

I know that saab 900's fenders (the wing) are welded. But haw is it difficult to replace it ?

The reason: the fender is rusted.

Thank you.

Reply to
Tiscali news

Hi Tiscali,

Replacing a front wing is fairly complicated and time consuming

- if you want it to look right.

To cut out old wing, weld in new wing, paint to match and rustproof would take around 2 days. New wing would cost ~£100-150.

The main difficulty is in getting the new panel to accurately match the others (door and bonnet), both in colour and alignment.

Reply to
Grunff

Thank you for your answer. I think that I will not do it myself.

"Grunff" a écrit dans le message de news:bkff2l$17id5$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-152899.news.uni-berl>

Reply to
Tiscali news