Saab 9-5 SE, accessories

Does anyone know where I can purchase a bug deflector for a 2000 saab 95 SE wagon?, and a seat covers (front, passenger and driver side)?.

Thanks,

Paul C

Reply to
Paul

A lot of those things are available in aftermarket stores - I am not sure if Saab has "official" accessories as you speak, though any Saab dealer in the US will have a catalog, as will the website, of the things on offer. Are you located in the US?

Reply to
B&D

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 08:27:23 -0700, B&D wrote: covers (front, passenger and driver side)?.

check

for official access.

Reply to
'nuther Bob