SAAB 900 'ep'

Hi everyone - just a quick question. What is a 900 ep? Like this one:

It seems to be an Italian designation and as far as I can tell, might simply mean 'LPT' or similar. Does anyone know for certain?

Inquiring minds need to know ...

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

I wonder why you include the Channel Islands in the British Isles. Would you include Australia, Tristan da Cunha, etc?

Reply to
Papillon

in article snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Papillon at snipped-for-privacy@cwgsy.net wrote on 02/08/2005 18:25:

For the same reason the Isle of Man, for example, is included ... because they're part of the British Isles ... Fact!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday