Saab 9000Turbo out of hybernation

Recently bought a 1988 Saab 9000 Turbo from a friend and the car had been sitting on his driveway for a couple of years although it ran quite well before he stored it. I want to prep up the car prior to getting her on the road however I'm hesitant to start the car before I do anything to it. Since I live in Canada the winters can be a little harsh and the car has only been started maybe twice a year.

I figured before starting it I'd put some motor oil in the cylinders and let sit for a while to prevent any wear. And I figured I'd change every fluid in the car but aside from that does anyone have tips on what I should do to get this car out of hibernation?

Thanks in advance, Norbert

Reply to
Norbert Ricafort

There was a very detailed response recently, suggest you google in Google groups.

Al

Reply to
Al