saab turbo fitting

help with information in fitting a turbo on a saab 95 turbo

Reply to
dek

Here's a picture of Todd Coggeshall's turbo fitted in a Sonett III, that has the same engine as a 95

It also has fuel injection. The entire article is at

MH

Niiiiice; hadn't seen that.

You've got an awful lot of good links up your sleeve, ever consider putting up a page?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

(Dutch)or
(English, with lots of pop-ups)

Reply to
MH

Want a host that doesn't put popups on your page? I...er...know a guy, pretty reasonable, saab enthusiast, who would be happy to set you up. Let me know...I can pull a mirror and let you look at it.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

tried to install a trojan on my machine - dont go there!

Reply to
GG

That's not my doing... must be the

It is a 'free' webhosting site, so who knows what they try tofind out about your websurfing habits... Anyway, I don't think it's a Trojan, but maybe your anti virus software recognizes it as such, or your definition of 'Trojan' is different.

Reply to
MH

Which one, specifically, please? I'd _love_ to investigate that one...

Reply to
Dave Hinz