seeking window strip- C900

Looking for a source for the rubber strip that attaches to the door at the outside lower edge of the window to prevent water from entering the door as the window goes up and down; it appears to be glued onto a chrome-colored strip that snaps onto the door frame. Ideally I would like to find the whole assembly to avoid any gluing mishaps. This is an '87 2 door, right side. My dealer hasn't been able to get one, and I can't seem to find one anywhere on the net.

Reply to
S R Sharp