SID Display blanking out - 2003 9-3 arc

anyone know why my sid display is blanking out occassionaly? I have a 2003

9-3 arc. Just started happening. When the car sits for a while, and I start it back up, the display is fine again.

Could it be a bad connection?

thanks for any help, before I go to dealer.

tom

Reply to
tom barna

This is a known problem particular to all Saab automobiles which have the SID. Your car should be still under warranty. If not, sorry about your bad luck.

Reply to
specter