odd electrical problem on 90 9000T

I sold this car to a co-worker about a year ago, but...

When you turn the key off, all of the accessories won't go off. They stay on. Heater, radio, etc. Even take the key out and they're on.

If you hit the left turn signal after you turn the key off, all will go off.

Very weird....

any ideas?

Reply to
Bill Jackson

First thing I'd suspect is a bad ground somewhere, without a schematic, that would be all I can guess..

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White