Volvo S40 Radio

Good Evening Folks,

I just purchased a lovely 2001 S40 T4 this weekend. When I came to pick up the car there was already installed a car kit which is really handy considering the ban on mobiles using mobiles while driving in the U.K., but my problem is relating to the nokia phone kit and the volvo stereo. When I start the car up the radio always defaults to TELEPHONE on the lcd panel of the radio.. Is it possible to make it default to just one of the channels on FM radio???

The only way I can get the stereo to work with FM Radio is to actually rotate the knob and it automatically go on to one of my radio channels.

Thanks in advance

Aaron Email: snipped-for-privacy@nospamjumani.net Please remove nospam when replying.

Reply to
Aaron J

This is a new one on me but if you don't get the answer here try volvospy.com forums.

Reply to
Swifty