Tyre life

A close acquaintance of mine has a 2002 Saab family saloon (I'm not really familiar with the range, so I don't recall the model).

She has just had the front tyres (Michelin) replaced after about 15000 miles. As somebody who drives a lot harder than this almost 60-year-old lady, and who had to change the front tyres on my VW Passat Estate at about

22000 miles, I find this tyre life pretty abismal.

Does anybody have any comment on this? What's your experience?

Mike.

Reply to
Mike C

in article qr6ne.5684$% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.ntli.net, Mike C at snipped-for-privacy@end.of.post wrote on 01/06/2005 00:29:

Gosh, that wakes up an old thread! Quite a long one with many opinions expressed, IIRC. Google's newsgroup cache will probably have a longer memory than most ISP's newscache.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

michlen has a great warranty im sure she had an adjustment given to her for only using the 15 k Did she go back to the dealer they can adjust for mielage or any michelin dealer. good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK