What killed this group?

The shitful handling still comes standard??? ;-))

Reply to
Nel Frikandel

Whoa!!!! Dave would've had your left gonad for that!!!!

(Stupid redneck coin collector!)

C'mon Dave I know you're listenin....

AL

Reply to
Al

Counting his guns and liberty dollars I guess....I don't miss him, then again I don't see him as I took his advice and kill filed him. Then again, he kill filed most of us, so he's probably thinks this group died years ago!

Al (Fred, I also count you as a Druid, glad you're still here! )

Reply to
Al

and the lame brakes :-)

I have to acknowledge that I haven't driven all that many later American cars, but the ones I have driven have never failed to leave me disappointed or reenforce my belief that I still want to drive foreign (non-American) cars. The problem is that American cars are still designed for the "average American" and the average American doesn't understand engine, suspension, or brake performance and accepts sub standard components and design with a smile.

Reply to
still me

I think it is worse than that. I firmly believe that GM in particular designs their North American cars with car rental agencies as their target market. The rest, mistakenly bought by everyone else, is just a bonus to their sales figures.

On the other hand, the last European GM product I drove - a new 2002 Opel Vectra rental car - seemed designed for the target market of the junk pile, proving that GM knows how to sell junk across most parts of the globe.

(in my humble opinion)

BTW, a survey indicated that 80% of the US drivers responded that they can't/won't drive a manual transmission. In my opinion, that means only 20% of the US drivers actually know how to drive. That also explains why there are only about 5 GM models that offer manual transmission in the US.

Reply to
Walt Kienzle

Ummm... thanks (I guess) ;-)

Reply to
Fred W

You're welcome.

Al

Reply to
Al

Inability to post photo attachment, I think.

Reply to
ngu