Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Infotainment System Cuts in and Out
Hi We have a new shape 2003 Vector with an infotainment system which has SatNav. It's been great until today when it's started to cut out. It did this one before several months ago, but seemed to...

Saab Automobile announces risk of delayed payment of wages
From Saab SAAB AUTOMOBILE INFORMS EMPLOYEES ON SALARY PAYMENTS Zeewolde, The Netherlands, 23 August 2011 - Swedish Automobile N.V. (Swan) and Saab Automobile AB (Saab Automobile) announce that there...
5
5

|Used Saab 9-5 model 2004 2.0T
Hi, i'm planing to buy Saab 2004 9-5 with 142K running. any one can tell me more about this model. thanks

Saab to drop 9-3 name for next generation
From AMN ******** LOS ANGELES ? The next generation Saab 9-3 sedan may have a different name when it debuts in the first quarter of 2013, the automaker's North American president said Tuesday....

Need PDF Manual for 97 SAAB 900
I now own two SAAB. My recent addition is a 1997 SAAB 900. I was logging into the GM SAAB site on Yahoo to download the manual but the site has been closed down. This is due to the fact the GM sold...
3
3

FOR SALE: DARK GREEN w/SUNROOF 1996 SAAB 900S
HI, 1996 Saab 900S, 167,000 miles, runs and drives excellent. 33 mpg highway 25 mpg city Working sunroof new JVC bluetooth, mp3, wav, am-fm stereo, two dash speakers ($30 each at Autozone), can handle...

Will the SC be good?
What do you all think? I'm excited about the 9-5 SC, and I would be really disappointed if it turns out to be a bit of a fuddy duddy. I'm also in the U.S.A., and I really want the manual transmission,...
12
12

Foglamp
How do you replace a front fog lamp bulb on Saab 9000 CSE? Owner's manual explains changing bulbs except this one, and: "If other bulbs need changing, we recommend that this is done by your Saab...
4
4

Headlight wiring diagram
I have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Linear. My right low beam head light is out, and I get no voltage to the bulb. I was surprised that the left and right bulbs are on different fuses, but the other items on the...
3
3

March Saab Wallpapers
Hi My Friends, The March calendar wallpapers are now ready for download! This time we have Etienne Morsa's 99 rally car. Many thanks to Etienne for providing a stunning photo of his fabulous car! The...

New use for a Saab

FEB Saab Wallpapers
Hi My Dear Friends, The FEB Calendar Wallpapers are ready for download. This time we have a 900 Enduro & a Classic 92. The Enduro belongs to my friend Chris Malikoff, lucky guy! He has developed a...

95
There is now a 95 in our company car park. The car appear enormous size as it sticks out behind the white lines. It is really big! The rear quarter looks a bit old fashioned in a charming way, a bit...

Saab Diesel ?
Hi, unfortunately I have to give up my 1993 SAAB 9000 after about 360000km. So I am looking for a cheap used SAAB and a lot of them with 3.0TID diesel-engine, like this one: now, I thought, that...
10
10

1997 turbo
Here is the link;