Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ignition casette and intermittent check engine light
My 2001 95 Aero has an intermittent check engine light. Its on for a few starts then off for a few...repeat. I had the codes read and the ignition cassette was in the log. The DI has been replaced at...
1
1

Spyker pays of GM for Saab early
From AB **** Spyker has announced that the Dutch supercar manufacturer has completely paid General Motors for the purchase of Saab. The purchase was split into two payments, the last of which was due...

I appear to be a Saab owner again.
Or I will be when I go to pay and collect. appears I drunkenly put a sniping bid in my sniping software on Friday night then promptly forgot it. Got reminded yesterday with the when the software...
2
2

bypass twice module
any body know how to bypass the TWICE module in a 1998 saab 9-5 ? if i cant find out , i gotta drag me saab 500 km to the nearest saab service to get it reprogrammed , comes up with a P1460 ERROR....

July Saab Calendar Wallpapers Download
Hi My Friends, the July Saab wallpapers are available for download at my website, do have a look if you're looking for something new to decorate your desktop. Thanks! Download Page:

Any timing chain experts?
Patient is a newly acquired 01 9-5 with 87K. In a nutshell dropped the pan and lots of sludge found though not terminal, but also found 2 round brown plastic pieces that formed a semi circle in the...

keyless entry
My keyless system was working fine until the main car battery died now it no longer works. Does the keyless system need to be reprogrammed after a batter change?
6
6

New Saab CEO sees 2010 sales doubling
From AP THE GOAL: Saab's new owner, Spyker Cars NV CEO Victor Muller, expects Saab sales to double in 2010 as the brand benefits from the stability of new ownership and the launch of the 9-5 sedan....
27
27

Saab JUNE Calendar Wallpapers
Hi My Friends, I've just finished the June Saab calendar wallpapers. i'm glad that I could upload them on time before the end of month... Anyways, do have a look if you feel interested. This time,...
2
2

abs module
I have a 2001 95 Aero 5sp and it has all of the symptoms which are intermitent of a failing ABS module. Lots of warning lights including Brakes, ABS, TCS, and check engine. So far, this typically...
3
3

99 9-5 mirror covers
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to buy new plastic covers for the side mirrors without having to buy the entire assembly and if so, do you have a source?
2
2

SAAB 900SE Steering vibration
Getting a farly heavy vibration in the car steering at about 40-50mph, especially with power on. Road speed linked rather than engine speed. Have moved both front wheels to back, and no improvment, so...
2
2

Can anyone remember the tip for getting a C900 out of reverse when jammed.
I'm tempted by this one on Ebay as a second car.
7
7

Saab May 2010 Calendar Wallpapers
Hi My Friends, I've just uploaded the May calendar wallpapers. One is 96 Rally & the other one with 900/9000. Hope you'll like them. Ready for download. Thanks for watching again!! Saab May 2010...

A lot of pictures of the new Chinese Saab's
12
12