SATURN cylinder heads

"Tom Sitt" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by rogers.com. Learn more To: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks for posting the info on saturn and cracked cylinder heads. I kind of wonder about the figure of only 100 000 cars being affected. My

girlfriend has had a 1998 SL1 and it developed a cracked head at

80000kms. I hope our 2 remaining saturns do not develop this failure but it is nice to aware of such a problem ahead of time... Tom
Reply to
misterfact