1999 SL2 passenger side mirror

Are there any sources besided Saturn dealers for this part? One of the neighbor's garbage cans blew into my car as I was making a turn and the passenger side mirror broke off. It flew somewhere into the local swamp, so finding it is out of the question.

Pete

Reply to
Pete KE9OA

Junk/salvage yard units would be much cheaper.

Reply to
Bob Shuman

That is the first plan I tried, but I haven't been able to locate one.

Pete

Reply to
Pete KE9OA

Pete,

I've never ordered from these guys, but they get some rave reviews from others who have used them in this newsgroup. They appear to specialize in engines, transmissions, and larger body/chassis parts, but hey, if they have this many cars to take the parts from, then they must have the smaller stuff like mirrors too. Why don't you give them a call or send email and ask? If they say they don't sell them, they can likely point you to someone local who does.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

The same mirror on a 1993 SL2 cost me $20 at the dealership. You could probably find it cheaper on Ebay.

Reply to
Mephistopheles Jones

Try Here:

Words

Reply to
Wordsworth

Thanks folks................I will give these links a try!

Pete

Reply to
Pete KE9OA