2002 SATURN L-SERIES WON'T START

We just bought a used Saturn L-Series 4L It was fine for about a month. Now we can't even start it. Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do?

Reply to
kayest

see below regarding 2000 LW2. You are quite possibly... (how can I say this politely?) Screwed.

But let's put our best foot forward....how about some more info...like what year of L series- and what have you tried to start it? Check the battery yet?

Reply to
news

Reply to
blah blah

Please provide details on exactly what "can't even start it" means. Does this mean the starter will not rurn over at all or does it crank, but will not start? If the former what is the condition and voltage of the battery, connectors, starter? If the latter, do you have any trouble codes? have you checked all fuses? Are you getting spark at the plug? Can you hear the fuel pump run when you turn the ignition key to on poisition? what is the fuel rail pressure? Any recent maintenance performed that would lead to this problem?

Please read blah blah's "when posting follow these tips" ... I doubt there are many mind readers in this newsgroup.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Even so, how many times do you see the headline, "Psychic wins Lottery"?

Reply to
Oppie

I had a problem starting my car once. What did I do? Fixed it! That's all the help I can offer with the info you've given.

Reply to
two.dogs