2002 SL2 Key Fob programming instructions needed

Anyone have a link or know how to program keyfobs for the 2002 SL2 ? My second keyfob broke and now I'm down to one. Would like to add additional 2 more for a total of 3. I know where to obtain them but cant seem to find programming instructions and I don't want to pay a dealer an outrageous fee for something that can easily be done I'm sure. I did it on my Buick a few years ago without a hitch but cant seem to find Saturn instructions anywhere. Thanks for looking and any help.

Reply to
Trainwreck

This should work for you.

TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Does anyone know if this procedure will work safely on a 2000 Lw2 wagon. ?

Reply to
drand5