Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Thanks for the water pump help guys!!!!
I pulled off the dragging pump and found the impeller was hitting on the flat , not the side. Like the impeller wasn't pressed down on the shaft far enough, except it only hit for less than half a...

Need help - New water pump "dragging"
I got the new water pump bolted up on my '96 SL. After installing the pulley, I gave it a spin. Of course it is a little stiffer turning than the old pump, but it seems to have a tight spot at the...
2
2

2002 Saturn No Start
I had an interesting experience today. I parked my 2002 Saturn for the day. Went to start it in the late afternoon and it wouldn't. The engine turned over normally and it would run for about 1 second...
8
8

Not The Best Experience
I had what I thought was one lamp burned out in the gauge cluster in my Ion '03,turns out it was 2 lamps,it cost about $120.00 for the whole work,(They had to RIP APART the dash to get to...
2
2

Saturn Sky For Sale
check this link if you are interested in a really nice car, that I unfortunately have to sell. If you want a really fun car for summer this could be it. I am only trying to get back what I paid.
4
4

no vacuum at throttle body to control pressure regulator
At the port on the throttle body that leads to the pressure regulator, there is no vacuum at idle, as indicated on my pressure guage (I think it should be about 18in.). When the butterfly valve is...
1
1

Need advice on water pump replacement
My '96 SL has an intermittant coolant leak which I traced to the water pump area. It only seems to leave a small puddle when it has been sitting in my driveway for a couple of days - it doesn't seem...
5
5

Main Accessory Pulley Removal
Help! I'm trying to replace the head gasket on a 1996 Saturn (1.9 Litre) and I can't seem to get the bolt off the main accessory pulley (bolted to the crankshaft). Can anyone tell me if it is a...
6
6

Cooling Problems
I have a 95 saturn SW1 with an automatic transmission. when i purchased this car, the cooling fan didnt work, and it wasnt a problem in the winter, but now that it's getting hotter out, i decided to...
5
5

performance
Hi, I just purchased a msd 6a box and a holley annihilator coil. i am clueless as to how to install this. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. the car is a 92 sl2.
5
5

Erratic Performance Issues, 97 SL2
I have a 1997 Saturn SL2 DOHC, Automatic. This car is on the second engine and second transmission. Over the past few months it has given me trouble when trying to maintain a certain speed on the...
4
4

Service Cleanliness
Just a poll: How many of you find it important to get your car back from the mechanic in clean condition? If you got your car back and the seats or mats were greasy or stained, would you care? Is it...
15
15

Angry on Long Island!!!
Just got some wonderful news over the weekend - Seems that 6 months after I buy my Saturn, DCH which is some corporatation that has exclusive rights to the Long Island area, and owns all 5 Saturn...
6
6

rattle
I heard a rattling sound coming from my engine when I accelerate, the harder the accelarate, the heavier the rattle. Just wondering if I should call the mechanics. 2000 SC2 manual Peace, Jerry
1
1

L300.1 clicking noise from A/C
We just acquired a 2004 L300.1, (4cyl) with 37K miles on it. Everything about the car runs and looks great, including the air conditioning. However, I just noticed that only when the A/C is on med to...
2
2