92 Saturn L1

The car misses all the time. I just bought it from the original owner and she never mentioned that ptroblem. I replaced the fuel filter because the mechanic that has serviced it said that was the only thing that could be wrong with it, but it misses all the time and it gets worse when I use the A/C. It is using enormous gasoline. Please help!

Reply to
pwarrior

Spark plugs/wires. Check them.

Reply to