95 SL2 codes

My daughter has a 95 SL2, auto that dies occasionally at stops. Jumpered the ALDL and got SES code 32, which I understand points to the EGR - will check it out this weekend. But, after flashing the SES 32, it flashed the Coolant light code 84. I can't find any info on that code, or even any reference to the coolant light flashing a code at all. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Greg